Measuring Real Social Media Impact: How Do You Stack Up?
- Wed, May 21, 2014
- 2 PM EDT/11AM PDT
- Duration: 1 Hour
- Eric Keating
- Director, Digital Marketing at Millward Brown Digital
- Zoe Morin
- Account Manager at Millward Brown Digital
When you’re planning your social strategy, you need solid data to work from beyond vanity metrics. If you aren't looking at actual impact and activity numbers, how can you effectively plan and measure your social media reach and engagement?
In this webinar presented by Eric Keating and Zoe Morin, you will learn about the current state of social media impact measurement and discover valuable lessons that you can use when planning and evaluating your social media strategy.
During this webinar you will learn:
- The results of our recent social media benchmarking report
- How to validate the impact your social efforts make on yours or your clients' bottom lines
- Why competitive intelligence should be a key part of your social media efforts